Sarah Paulson praises girlfriend Holland Taylor in romantic birthday tribute: ‘You are my world’
Sarah Paulson portrayed sweetheart Holland Taylor as her "reality" in a sweet birthday recognition for the "Legitimately Blonde" entertainer.
The "American Harrowing tale" star, 49, regarded Taylor's 81st birthday with a charming assortment of photographs and recordings.
"My telephone made this. Also, I like it. Cheerful Birthday to my solitary love," Paulson subtitled an Instagram post Sunday, set to the tune of "Seasons" by Needtobreathe.
"You are, basically my reality. I love you. @hollandvtaylor (don't be frantic about the second to last picture, I didn't have the foggiest idea how to take it out, in addition to there are pictures of me without any eyebrows, so-)," the Emmy victor added, referring to a photograph of Taylor with her eyes shut.
The clasp, which was named "HOLLAND MEEEEE and ME: Throughout the long term," highlighted a huge number of senseless selfies, photographs from heartfelt excursions and a video of Paulson establishing a kiss on her sweetheart's cheek.